Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Deal from K Sera Sera Maternity!

Enter code:  LOVEMYBELLY at check out, and you will save 10% on your order!

I bought a very cute shirt on eBay from a company called "K Sera Sera Maternity" (www.kssmaternity.com) and I'm very pleased.  It is lightweight, soft, very comfortable, and super cute.  These shirts are also eco-friendly!  The website's "About Us" section states that the company is sweatshop free, and products are made from a blend of bamboo fabric and certified organic cotton.  The fit is great because the shirts are extra long so you never have to worry about your belly poking out when you lift your arms to grab that last container of Peanut Butter Cup Edy's ice cream from the freezer section of the grocery store...


You can find them on eBay like I did, but you can also shop on their website listed above.  I bought this one for myself:

I love so many of their shirts.  Here are another two of my favorites, both of which I'm considering purchasing while I can still wear it (it's alright, I have a friend who is due in April... I can pass it on to her after ;)



Again, enter code LOVEMYBELLY at check out, and you can save 10% on your order.  :-)  Just wanted to pass that along.


Note:  I am NOT affiliated with the company in any way.  I used my own money to purchase the item, and my honest opinion is that I looove it.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment