Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall ♥

Things I look forward to each fall... my FAVORITE season:

1.  The changing colors of the foliage.  Especially when we take hiking trips in the mountains and stop and have a picnic at a great look out spot.


2.  Picking out halloween costumes and taking the kids trick or treating.  I love watching them run from house to house with such excitement, wondering what they will get next.


3.  Cute and comfy sweaters!!  I'm not a fan of summer because I hate the heat and humidity here where I live.  When it becomes "sweater weather", I know I'm in the clear.  :-)

4.  Cute, slouchy boots to go with that cute and comfy sweater.  ;-)

5.  Cream cheese filled pumpkin muffins..... I made some of these recently because I just couldn't wait.  The family loves them too!  I make a pretty tasty vegan version of these (family doesn't know they are vegan.. shhhh).  Maybe I'll post the recipe here on my blog if anyone is interested.


6.  Pumpkin Spice Latte.  YUM.  I don't drink coffee normally, but I will tear up a decaf coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, or the pumpkin latte from Starbucks.  Mmmm....


♥


No comments:

Post a Comment