Sunday, September 4, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I, again, was admitted to the hospital for more cardiac concerns.  This is definitely becoming frustrating, but I'm keeping in mind that it is important for not only my own health, but the health of my baby.  I have since had to add Lasix (a diuretic) to my medication routine because they found extra fluid in my heart that was leaking into my lungs, and causing lots of swelling in my legs, hands, etc.  I hate taking medications while pregnant, but I definitely feel a difference and I do trust my doctor.  I can finally BREATHE again, including at night, and I'm pretty sure oxygen is important for the baby...

Anyway, I am out of the hospital and just lying around on bed rest awaiting my induction date.  I am now less than two weeks away from delivering my second baby boy and I couldn't be more excited/nervous/happy/scared... the usual.  ;-)

I'm a bit too tired to go into detail about my hospital stay and what has gone on during this past month, so I will update more later as I think of it, but for now, I'm just happy to be home.


No comments:

Post a Comment